Terms of service
1 - Manager of the Online Store and validity of these General Contract Conditions
- This Online Shop is managed by the company BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL / Via Caduti sul Lavoro 13/15 - 37012 Bussolengo (VR) VAT No. / Tax Code 01573200233, which assumes the capacity of "seller" in the sales contract concerning the products you have purchased.
- The sales contract concluded by you through this Online Shop is regulated by Italian law. In particular, for consumer customers, by articles 49 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumer Code). The present general conditions (and in particular those published at the time of transmission of your order), which take into account the aforementioned provisions, apply exclusively to the sale made through this Online Shop.
- Our products are sold exclusively to consumers residing within the European Community.
2 - Conclusion of the contract
- The Online Shop gives you the possibility to select individual items and place them in the electronic shopping cart by clicking on the "add to cart" icon.
The order will be binding for you (valid as an offer) only when the "send order" icon is clicked on. This will appear after all the required mandatory data have been entered and the acceptance of these conditions of contract has been confirmed. Before clicking on the "send order" icon, you can change the order and the data entered at any time.
- After sending the order, you will receive a "confirmation of receipt of order" automatically generated at the e-mail address you indicated. The said confirmation contains the data of your order and the General Contract Conditions applicable at the time the order is sent and is not equivalent to acceptance of the order itself. If you have not yet printed and / or saved, as part of the order process, the data of your order and the applicable General Contract Conditions, we recommend that you print and / or save the said e-mail.
- The automatic confirmation of receipt of the order does not determine the conclusion of the contract, which comes into effect only when BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL verifies the actual availability of the goods you have ordered.
In particular, the conclusion of the contract occurs according to the following stages:
(1) dispatch of the order by the consumer;
(2) sending of the automatic confirmation of receipt of the order by BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL;
- verification of the availability of the product(s) by BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL;
- if the product(s) is(are) available, the contract is automatically concluded and BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL sends the buyer the order confirmation and charges the price of the products ordered and the delivery costs, where applicable, and sends the goods;
- if the product is not available or (in the case of multiple orders) the available products do not reach the minimum threshold provided for in point 1 above, the contract is not concluded: in this case, BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL sends the buyer a notification.
- At the time of shipment of the products and at the time of the issue of the delivery note, the payment conditions already in use will be applied.
3 - Delivery of products
- Delivery times to the address indicated by you, in normal circumstances, are approximately 2-3 working days from receipt of your order.
- Shipments will be made by courier or company vehicles.
4 - Price of products and delivery costs
- All prices for products offered in the Online Shop are net of taxes and duties.
- The costs for the delivery of products, where applicable, are specified at the time of the order confirmation, except in the case of an order for particularly bulky material, in terms of type or quantity, which requires separate negotiation.
5 - Methods of payment
At the time of shipment of the products and at the time of the issue of the delivery note, the payment conditions already in use will be applied.
6 - Claims for defects and liability for damages
- In the event of a lack of conformity of a product, or a mismatch between what you ordered and what is delivered to you, you have the right to exercise the provisions of the Italian Consumer Code in your favour. It should be specifically noted that the fabrics ordered to size do not fall into the categories for which the right of withdrawal is possible.
- The products are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity (two years) pursuant to articles 128 et seq. of the Italian Consumer Code. Pursuant to art. 132 of the Italian Consumer Code, the seller is responsible when the lack of conformity occurs within two years from the delivery of the goods. The consumer loses his rights under the legal guarantee if he does not report the lack of conformity to the seller within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect. Given that we do not know what use our articles are intended for, we invite you to carry out all the technical tests necessary to verify their durability.
- The provisions relating to the manufacturer’s liability for defective products remain unaffected.
- Complaints must be sent exclusively by certified e-mail to email@example.com.
- We do not accept Returns and / or Complaints on products already processed.
7 - Copyright and trademarks
This Online Store and its content, including text, photographs, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations and any software as well as all trademarks, distinctive signs and ornamental models, registered or not, are all the exclusive property and / or pertinence of BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL, and their use by third parties represents an abuse and a violation of the relative industrial property rights. We therefore remind you that it is forbidden to use, without the written consent of BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL, any part or content of the Online Store in any way that is not strictly functional to placing an order.
8 - Applicable law and dispute resolution
The sales contract concluded through this Online shop (in Italian language) is governed by Italian law. Disputes that may arise between the consumer and BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL will be the competence of the Court of Verona.
The consumer residing in Europe, can take advantage of the platform made available by the European Commission for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract stipulated on the site. The European ODR platform is available here.
9 - Right of withdrawal
- Exercise of the right of withdrawal
You can freely withdraw from the contract, without giving any reasons, within 07 days of receiving the product.
The withdrawal must be exercised by returning the product to BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL by courier to the following address:
BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL
Via Caduti sul Lavoro, 13/15
37012 Bussolengo Verona
It is essential to inform us that you wish to proceed with the return by filling out the contact form here, choosing "Returns" as the reason for the contact. The customer will be contacted by us to define the details.
The returned products will be accepted only if perfectly intact and free of any sign of use, and returned in the original packaging and / or container.
- Consequences of withdrawal
Withdrawal (if exercised within the aforementioned terms) involves the termination of the contract of sale. Consequently, in the face of the regular and timely exercise of the withdrawal on your part, and the return of the intact product in intact packaging (and / or container), BONADIMAN GUIDO SRL will issue a regular credit note and pay the amounts due on the returned and accepted product. Only the costs for returning the product will be at your expense.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal for fabrics ordered to measure
On the basis of current legislation or articles 52 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code) as amended by Italian Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for contracts for the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized.
The BONADIMAN website adheres to the code of ethics of the Italian Association of Electronic Commerce available on this link.